A lot has happened since February 2020. In June, was was announced by the Department of Health that massage is a health care service, and thus covered to reopen via Proclamation 20-24.1, where health care services can be given at any location in Washington state.
A cornerstone of massage is creating a safe container for everyone involved- a space for relaxation and release. So here are Bellevue Mobile Massage, we perform with compassionate caution. Free yourself from stress knowing together we keep each other safe.
Massage therapy as a profession is already equipped to keep things clean from client to client, and minimize risk of infections of all kinds. We’re already well aware of hygiene, and have increased an already thorough disinfecting approach. We do everything we can to make sure both you and the therapist are safe.
- Fresh sheets every time.
- Washing hands upon entering and exiting your home.
- Disinfecting the table between clients.
- Face masks worn every time.
- Self quarantine if close contact with a confirmed case
As with so many things, this is a two way street. Perhaps more than two ways. In the case of community threats, there are millions of streets, not just two. We ask that you please do your part in keeping us safe as well.
- Disclosure of any flu symptoms or recent contact with known cases of COVID19.
- Face mask required when laying face up on your back. If you do not have one, we carry disposable face coverings you can use.
- No face mas required when laying face down on your stomach.
We will pass through this period of isolation. Thank you for your support and may you have everything you need to continue in health and heart.